TSSA regulatory approvals received
The process of receiving approval from the Technical Safety & Standards Authority (TSSA) for the installation of the Adbloc product on chairlifts in Ontario, Canada is being facilitated by Ancam Solutions Company Ltd.
Kevin Clark, P. Eng., CED, MBA offers a summary of the adbloc product his company has been independently testing:
Intelligent & practical product design is the major factor attributing to Adbloc’s on-going success and zero-failure record.
Any product affixed to a chair lift retention bar needs to be completely cognoscente with the operational and safety requirements relevant to this environment. The adbloc product has been designed based on these operational requirements.
The Ancam team of professionals strives to drive innovation through Management and Engineering Solutions. Ancam Management and Engineering Consulting offers enhanced and diversified services for the ski industry.
Ancam is also facilitating the approval process with the BC Safety Authority (BCSA) and the Alberta Elevating Devices and Amusement Rides Safety Authority (AEDARSA) who are responsible for governing passenger ropeway safety and operations in British Columbia and Alberta, respectively.
ANCAM MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING
Risk Management and Compliance Services.
- Project Engineering – Ski and Recreation Projects
- Snow making system design, analysis and review; operations strategies for optimizations
- Lift relocations and upgrades
- Lift Engineering Assessments on aging equipment
- Ropeway Carrier accelerometer testing and fatigue testing
- Expert Witness, Forensic and Investigative work on system and component failures